Creative Hump Collaborative




 I'm officially moving myself off of "W is for Web" and going to "Creative Hump".  What does that mean? W is for Web was my LLC, and in order to keep my business affairs less messy, I'm trying to change my business model from being one that is arts and animation related to being one that is Peer service oriented.  In other words, not only am I not going to be an LLC anymore, I'm also trying to do more for the community as a mental health creative, someone who gives back with more than just things but appropriate and supportive behavioral aids.  I don't like our country's dependence on financial and physical stuff. It's not always affordable nor eco-friendly. I am looking for a simpler and more community oriented solution that helps provide support to those who need it the most, hoping to help people save time and energy by getting what they want faster and without concern for money.  In other words, I don't intend to become a millionaire, even though I think my strategy would be best used by people who have a millionaire mindset.  I know there are flaws with my ideas, but I will learn from them. I hope that we all get something out of a partnership with my new group "Creative Hump" which is focused on getting things right the first time, and inspiring others to be better and feel better.  Society doesn't serve itself by allowing anyone to have less access to the things they need.  This transition is slow, and I appreciate those of you who have worked with me at W is for Web, and continue with me as I transform to Creative Hump.  Thank you for your support!

Comments

Popular Posts